Thursday, March 14, 2013

Here we go!

Hello everyone!!! My name is Rachel and I am from a little town in Southeast Texas. People here are used to home style, southern and cajun cooking. This is the journey of how I took that and made it healthy! I feed a family and every meal I post will be eaten and rated by my family! My husband and two teenage boys are very honest! I will also be decoding some of the fitness information into simple terms that anyone can understand! I feel like the fitness industry has become way to over flooded with conflicting information and this keeps people from a healthy lifestyle. This is not a get fit instantly page. This is a lifestyle change that will keep the weight off for life. I am not a personal trainer, yet, nor am I a nutritionist. This is all information that I use in my life day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment